11.03.2007

A belated greeting~

 
Almost like a curse when I think of it
That I missed your birthday this year
But I reminded myself again and again
As time getting close to the October end
Especially an unique album of " a toast to the 30" i found
When the other day on your website i surfed
A simple but touching way of celebration
So much I envy you for I did not record mine
 
I did remember the day before
And yesterday after my little shopping tour
Though today it seemed like my mind it crossed
My dear friend however
The earnest heart of mine you know
 
No matter when (like 20 years from now)
No matter where (like in the middle of my jungle trip)
I will always mark this day
Not on my schedule book
Not on personal digital assistant
But on my mind, careless maybe
Belated again maybe
One thing for sure
Never will fade my blessing
 
May you happy
May you healthy
May always come true your wishes
(Including those wishes for me :P)
And may forever last our friendship

Happy Birthday & every single day!!
 
 

No comments: