Another roommate-leaving day..
Staying in a place like this sometimes makes me confused...
It is actually pleasant to have people with different background around.
At least I got someone to talk to instead of facing cold white walls every day.
That's of course if they are nice people with good habits, and so far they're doing fine to me...
... except digging in other's lunchbox secretly.. or forgetting to clean up oven top after using it... but they are just fine so far..
Also like the environment and the neighborhood around here.
Very forest, quiet and safe... and can still reach to anything needed within acceptable distance.
However, moving out stands for a special meaning to me.
It will be a brand new life with self confidence and confirmed competency.
After all, this is a place for people charging up and moving on.
I can tell the leaving Indian roommate agreeing with me from the exciting expression on his face.
And I hope the person would be me...
Well, good things just don't come in vain.
Before then, I'll need to work harder and wait patiently...
Hang in there!
~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~~
It's time for some comfort food...
[ Baked spinach dip ]

No comments:
Post a Comment